Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Starting Over--Again


                                               

It has been a year since my last post and so much has happened. Petit Coterie had to be put on the back burner as I took an active role in helping my husband recover from a heart transplant.Fortunately, he is doing great and we are picking up the pieces of our life and moving forward.

I’m excited about the new direction that Petit Coterie is going. I know we were known for our burlap and linen French pillows. But I believe they have run their course and now we are doing a more contemporary line. Which I think will work with any decor.

I hope I still have a few people who are following my blog. If not, if you happen by please leave a comment as I would love to hear from you. Let us know what you think about our new direction.

Have a blessed week!


6 comments:

June said...

I'm still here Michelle :))) and I know you are making a great choice. I will love anything you do, and I love the pillows you've shared today, Kale Yeah! Love it!
So good to see a post from you!
hugs from here...

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

I'm still here too like my lovely friend June !! Wishing you much success with your new trends ….. things always have to move on although I still love my cushions that I bought from you. XXXX

Unknown said...

This will brings positive results right into your business and also amplify your company sales swiftly. buying usa facebook likes

India Motorcycle Tour said...

Nice Blog, thank you so much for sharing this blog with us. Visit for
audio engineering courses

Anonymous said...

Worked as a Senior SEO & Digital & Social Media & Graphics Design & cpa & Drop shipping & Video Editing And Youtube & Web Design And Development & Affiliate Marketing trainer at BITM (BASIS Institute of Technology & Management) since 2014-2018. Successfully completed 50+ SEO batches, 20+
Affiliate Marketing batches and 30+ workshop on Freelancing under SEIP (Skills for Employment Investment Program).
Email Marketing Service
Free bangla sex video:careful
good post outsourcing institute in bangladesh

Creative Buildingbd said...

Innovative bolg design and informative article, really helpful.