Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Get Ready For Summer


Clean and pack away those deep red couch pillows, bulky throws, dark scatter rugs,
and heavy curtains.  If these accessories aren't washable, cleaning is easy--just put
them in the dryer with your favorite at-home dry cleaning sheets (be sure to follow the
package directions).  I then pack my winter treasures in those plastic zippered bags that
I save from my blanket purchases.

Now have fun decorating with light-colored linen or other summer fabrics.  What colors
should you choose?  As with all the other seasons, take your cues from nature!  Think
of the wildflowers, beach sand, green grass, summer sky, and creamy sea shells.  Be
creative and look at nature's color combinations--they are always perfect!


Happy Summer!!


1 comment:

June said...

I love it too Michelle when I can lighten things up a bit for summer :)
Thank you for your lovely comment about my last post. Hearing from you is always such a treat my friend.
hugs from here...