Friday, April 29, 2011

The Winner Is....


Not only is the royal wedding a spectacular event but seeing the gorgeous dress that Kate selected is amazing. Reminiscent of Grace Kelly's wedding dress. I'm sure it will start a new trend in wedding gowns.

We are so excited to announce the winner of our Pillow a Month event. We used Random.org and Nancy from Life Love Laugh was selected. Congratulations Nancy!

As always we want to thank each of you for posting a comment. We always appreciate all the visitors to our blog. We do hope that you will check back often as we love to share out pillows in giveaways.

The weather is gorgeous here and I hope it is the same in your city. Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

Nancy @ Live love laugh said...

Dear Michelle,
Thank you so much! I can't believe that I won your wonderful giveaway! I have been verrry lax on my blog, but will blog all over blogdom about you!
Your pillows are gorgeous and your catalog is beautiful! You are so talented!
Thank you again!
~Nancy

Erin said...

Congratulations, Live Love Laugh!
You are such a lucky lady!
YAY!

Sea Witch said...

Love the Union Jack on this pillow. Very cool. Sea Witch