Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Blessed Easter To All

The frenzy is on. I decided to make each guest an Easter cornet filled with candy, what was I thinking? I have an endless surplus of Easter baskets and I'm sure I could have been done by now, if I just didn't think like Martha Stewart. Oh well, I'm sure my guests will enjoy them and I will feel more than satisfied that I did spend the extra time.

I hope each one of you have a blessed and happy Easter.


Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Hi Michelle,
I'm sure all the extra effort you're putting into your Easter festivities will be just lovely. Happy Easter to you!

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Remind to tell you about the year I decided to carve 6 Jack-o-Lanterns since I saw Martha do it. Made the decision on Halloween Eve. Great minds think alike and bonne chance!

BellaColle said...

Sending Blessed Easter wishes your way!

Cathy said...

Hi Michelle,

Hope you had a wonderful holiday. Mike and I actually spent it with some family (my cousin) for the first time in a loooooooong time. It was o.k. It was a bit overwhelming, but we made it through.

Today the sun is shining and I'm going down to the "Glitz and Glam" station and get to work!

xo Cath

paige said...

i enjoyed your interview with jeanne & seeing your creations!
i love the pillows :)

Susie from Bienvenue said...

I have just faalen in love with you...and your pillows! Beautiful indeed. I too have left my love for damask and found new favor in clean soft lines...awwww